Thursday, December 22, 2011

Playlist Part 1: Pop

My exercise bike is finally put together!

There is something about music that makes exercise easier. For me, it's two things: the beat and the timing. Working out to a beat makes for less mental stress, especially if I love the song. Timing, on the other hand, signals to me when I'm close to the finish line. If I know I only have 3 songs left to go, it makes that last 10 minutes come and go a lot faster.

Here is a super poppy workout playlist I've put together.

"F**K You" - Cee Lo Green
"Bad Romance" - Lady Gaga
"Price Tag" - Jessie J
"Hey Ya" -Outkast
"I'm Sexy And I Know It" - LMFAO
"Born This Way" - Lady Gaga
"What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger" - Kelly Clarkson
"The Edge Of Glory" - Lady Gaga
"Rolling In The Deep" - Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment