Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Weight Watchers Progress

Well, after almost a month, I figured it was time to check in:
I have lost a total of 7 pounds.

I haven't had too many problems, although I'll admit that I haven't been using my calculator in the past two weeks. I have kindof lost my mojo with the whole fad. My workout has been slowed down to nearly nothing. I try to go swimming at a friends pool once a week to get some sun and a workout. I haven't been using my wii as much as I need to. I did get a puppy, so I suppose I could count walking her 3-4 times a day as a workout.

I weigh in every Sunday/Monday, and I anticipate a gain almost every week. A loss of 1-2 pounds a week is considered healthy and normal, so I'm pleased with the progress. It's more of a slight life change than a diet. I haven't felt too bad about my choices, although I'm well aware of when I'm not making the healthiest decisions.

It says somewhere that the fat fairy didn't come last night and put on the pounds, and the skinny fairy isn't coming tonight.

I eat smart one's weight watchers meals almost every day at lunch. I cook healthier meals at night, and my man friend really enjoys them. I keep weight watchers icecream in the freezer (I found them on clearance at Kroger and STOCKED UP) and they are delicious and they really curve my sweet tooth.

All in all, I can't complain. The process is working, I'm just loosing my motivation. Maybe I'll stop in on a meeting to help kick my fat ass back in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment